Thursday, August 31, 2006

Can you feel it building
Like a wave the ocean just can't control

-
Because






there's no such thing as Listen anymore.



What with the hectic lifestyle and the stupid rush.




Yea, why the stupid rush.
Can we have a pause?
I need to be able to press on this button.



I'm sorry. I'm learning to shut my trap.


Really.
I shall.




-
Urgh can't stand falling ill.

I yearn for utopia.
I yearn to be in the community of The Giver.
That way, things are decided. No choices would have to be made. No emotions felt.

Life would ROCK.
Not like how it SUCKS right now.



Sod it i'm not being emo.
I'm just seriously WRONG.
-
I wake up in the morning
Put on my face
The one that's gonna get me
Through another day
Doesn't really matter
How I feel inside
This life is like a game sometimes


-
Okay YUMIN GIVES ALL HER READERS AN OXYMORONIC SMILE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Can oxymoronic be even used to describe a smile.
Haha.



:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
okay make it
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
instead. ((((=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home